Thursday 30 August 2018

Finished Tee

I finished my Nasreen sleeveless striped top from the Summer 2018 issue of Pompom Magazine.  I love the construction, which is modular with some seams (which I don't mind at all).  The yarn is Berroco Remix Light.  It's light and almost sport-weight in the way it knits up.  It's also 100% recycled fibers.  I love the way it drapes when it's blocked and I know it will get a lot of wear in spring, summer, and early fall.


The boat neck is a little less 'me' than other necklines, and even though I made it longer by an inch, it's still shorter than the 'tunic length' described and modeled in the magazine but given the modular construction I didn't want to add length to the striped section so only added to the bottom ribbing band.   Very pleased with how this turned out.

1 comment: