Saturday 11 August 2018

Summer = time

Time seems to be something that comes in waves around here - I have lots of free time now, yet at other times of the year there’s not nearly enough time for me.   This coincides with the school calendar (not surprising!) so as the calendar turns to August I become more aware of the time that I have now.  This also means that as the month goes by I also begin to feel the pressure of time slipping away.

In the meantime summer means knitting and reading so I’ve done a lot of both.  WIPs were finished, and a couple of projects were started and finished as gifts:





Top to bottom:
Reverb Shawl by Felicia Lowe (Sweet Georgia Yarns) - yarn from stash
Vogue Knitting Tee - Berroco Weekend DK
Prairie Fire by TinCan Knits - Berroco Remix Light
Indigo Frost by Isabel Kraemer - Cornelia Hamilton Heaven’s Hand Worsted (main colour), Cascade 220 (colour work)

No comments:

Post a Comment