Saturday 21 March 2015

Yarn Challenge - FO

I entered my project in the Yarn Challenge at Soper Creek Yarn.  It's from Graphic Knits by Alexis Winslow, a fantastic book with many projects I plan to knit.  This one is the Tanager Shrug.  I used the assigned yarn (Estelle Eco Andean DK), and love how it turned out.

Here's the photo from the shop window (number is my entry number, not placement number).  I didn't win, but as mentioned in a previous post that's not really the point for me.  I loved participating, voting, and the challenge of creating a project with a specific yarn and colourway.
The winning entries are on the Soper Creek Yarn blog, as are all of the other entries.  Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! It looks cozy - I am trying to finish a blanket for a fall festival in October.....it is good to have goals, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goals are great! As long as they are flexible to some degree. I don't like deadline knitting, most of the time. But this one was fun!

      Delete